Dr. Seuss Week......coming soon!
Third Quarter Ends March 13th
Bear Wear – Fridays
The following t-shirts (with jeans – shorts, pants, skirts, etc.) are the only approved t-shirts for Fridays until further notice. These t-shirts may be worn with blue jeans (long or short), blue jean skirts, or uniform bottoms.
1. Green field trip t-shirt
2. 2013-2014 red “Food Network” t-shirt
3. 2013 heather blue Fall Festival t-shirt
4. BEAR “Dr. Seuss” t-shirt
5. 2014-2015 lime green BSI t-shirt
6. 2014 orange tye-dyed Fall Festival t-shirt
BEAR MISSION STATEMENT
We will ensure a safe, caring environment where students are engaged in learning and are inspired to achieve to their fullest potential.
BEAR VISION STATEMENT
Bear is a place where every student is motivated to become a creative and critical thinker and to develop a strong foundation for lifelong learning.
For Bear Exploration Center’s staff to be successful in this mission, we believe that:
· Every individual has a right to a quality education;
· Every individual can learn and deserves to be educated to the best of his or her ability;
· Every individual deserves to work and learn in a safe, clean, supportive, moral, and stimulating environment;
· Every individual is unique, worthy, and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect;
· Every individual can be a lifelong learner who not only knows but knows how to find out;
· Every individual needs to be held accountable for his or her own actions;
· Every individual needs developmentally appropriate learning activities and challenging expectations at all levels to increase performance;
· Every individual needs to be a creative and critical thinker; and
· Educators, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission.